Financial Literacy – Tips for Success
April 6 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This Financial Literacy workshop will cover the basics associated with the following:
- Building an emergency fund.
- Establishing your budget.
- Learning how to Save automatically.
- Saving for your retirement as early as possible.
- Ways to get kids interested in Saving
- Free online tools available for budgeting and saving
Who should attend: this FREE workshop is open to all the believers in the community and guest, especially parents with young kids. This is important workshop you do not want to miss. Invite a friend as well.
Plan for your future starting today!
Come out, Enjoy Some Snacks and Gain some Knowledge!