“Whoever feeds a fasting person will have a reward like that of the fasting person, without any reduction in his reward.” (Ahmad and Al-Nasai).
Ar-Razzaq Islamic Center will host an Iftaar each evening during the month of Ramadan, Insha’Allah. Following the Iftaar will be the Isha Prayer followed by Taraweeh Prayers. We are asking each of the believers to donate $100 to help ArRazzaq with supplies and the expense associated with feeding 30-50 people each night. You can DONATE HERE.NOTE: any donations or food not used will be donated to the homeless shelters here in Durham. In 2018, Ar-Razzaq Islamic Center donated over 300 meals to the those in need in our community. Please support our Ramadan Ifta Program and let’s come out and break fast and pray together throughout the blessed month of Ramadan. Thank you in advance for supporting our program.
How does the program work?
Meals will be prepared each evening for the believers. Simple meals (one pot meals) will be served Sundays thru Thursdays – following the tradition of our Prophet (SAW) to keep the meals simple. A fuller meal will be served on Friday and Saturday evenings. Bring the entire family out and enjoy!
You can contribute to this program in several ways:
- Bring a Covered Dish during the weeknights. Your special delight.
- Sign-up to Sponsor an Iftar. Please contact us to schedule these. buy priligy priligy online
- Donate dates, fruits, desserts, bottled water, ice or other food supplies.
- Brothers please sign-up to help with clean-up 2 or 3 nights or more! buy priligy priligy europe
- Give Fidya: Fidya”is a donation type within the Islamic tradition paid by individuals who cannot fulfill the obligation of fasting due to illness or old age. Fidya payments are meant to feed a miskeen (person in need) for each of the fasting days missed. The estimated cost, is $10 for each day missed or $300 for all of Ramadan. Price based on the cost of a basic meal. You can make pay your Fidya here.
Donations can be made at the Ar-Razzaq Islamic Center, by check/cash in person OR online here. We are asking all $$ donations be made by Friday, May 3, 2019.
May Allah (SWT) reward us all bountifully, as we seek His pleasure during the blessed month of Ramadan. Ameen!