As Salaamu Alaikum (Peace be Upon You),
For the safety of everyone in our community, ArRazzaq will operate under a very strict set of self-imposed guidelines that have been reviewed and approved by the staff at ArRazzaq Islamic Center. These guidelines are based on CDC and State recommendations for “indoor gatherings.” Please note that ArRazzaq is only open for Jummuah prayer services. All other activities of the center will remain suspended until further notice. All Jumuah Prayer attendees must follow all guidelines noted below:
- You must wear a mask that properly covers your nose and mouth prior to entering the building and preferably upon leaving your vehicle.
- Plan to enter the ArRazzaq in a state of wudoo. Bathroom access will be limited to emergencies.
- A special sanitized prayer rug will be issued for your use during the Jummuah Prayer.
- ALL Believers will be required to adhere to 3-feet social distancing guidelines at all the times during the Jummuah prayers, which includes:
- Staying three feet away from others in the open areas.
- Avoiding physical contact such as shaking hands and hugging.
- Leaving the masjid in a manner that maintains social distancing after the completion of prayer.
- If you have any of the following symptoms, please do not enter the ArRazzaq: fever, cough, body aches, difficulty breathing, unexplained loss of taste or smell, diarrhea and headache
ArRazzaq Islamic Center is taking the necessary precautions to promote the safety and well-being of all worshippers and we encourage everyone to get the vaccine. If you have concerns about your health or are unable to comply with the rules above, please do not attend the Jummuah Prayer at ArRazzaq. We ask for your patience, cooperation and understanding as our community addresses the extraordinary circumstances of this pandemic.
ArRazzaq Islamic Center has taken extraordinary health and safety measures to ensure that you, your family members, and other guests can worship at the center.
**You must follow all the posted instructions while utilizing the ArRazzaq Islamic Center facilities.
- COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death.
- There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists in public places, such as AIC, where people are present and congregate.
- By visiting ArRazzaq Islamic Center, you are knowingly and voluntarily assuming all the risks related to exposure to COVID-19.